How to Select the Right Bit
- 100/120 are the standard grit for normal materials like glass tiles, ceramics, porcelain, and more.
- 170 are for grinding stained glass as they reduce the chipping other bits may create.
- 220 fine grit grinder bits are best for very thin or delicate glass such as dichroic and irridized coated glass.
- 600 grit bits are ultra fine and work best on softer materials like glass mirror.
- 60 grit bit is a speed bit as it is Coarse and will remove a lot of material quickly.
- 1/8" grinder heads are for cleaning away material in hard-to-reach areas.