These bits are Twofers and are 3/4" in diameter
Brand new bits, never been used. The package was opened and was returned but the bits are still brand new.
Compatible with most current grinders, non compatible with DiamondTech Grinders or some older models.
How to Select the Right Bit
- 100/120 are the standard grit for normal materials like glass tiles, ceramics, porcelain, and more.
- 170 are for grinding stained glass as they reduce the chipping other bits may create.
- 220 fine grit grinder bits are best for very thin or delicate glass such as dichroic and iridized coated glass.
- 600 grit bits are ultra fine and work best on softer materials like glass mirror.
- 60 grit bit is a speed bit as it is Coarse and will remove a lot of material quickly.
- 1/8" grinder heads are for cleaning away material in hard-to-reach areas.