If starting or growing a mosaics business excites you, then you will want to subscribe now. It's free, just complete the form.
Here's What You Get
Each monthly issue will contain three articles. One will be an interview with a successful mosaics entrepreneur, one on growing a business, and one on starting a business. Occasionally we will throw in an article about administering a business. The first issue will be distributed on June 30th.
Here's what you'll get in the first three issues.
- Getting Commissions an interview with Jolino Bessara. Jolino has been awarded some of the most most awesome commissions for mosaic art. He will share some of his experience and insights related to getting mosaic art commissions.
- Compete by Not Competing (the Grow article)
- Before You Commit to Being a Mosaics Entrepreneur (the Start article)
- Entrepreneurship an interview with Michele Petno. Michele is a serial entrepreneur who has taught many mosaic artists, built and sold mosaics supply businesses, and is now organizing her 6th business. We will discuss her ideas and experiences on being a mosaics entrepreneur.
- Building an Audience to Hear Your Story (the Grow article)
- Essential Steps to Starting a Mosaics Business (the Start article)
- Websites for Mosaic Artists an interview with Sharra Frank. Sharra has two of the best websites in the mosaics world. We will be discussing her insights on making a website be more like a customer acquisition machine than an electronic brochure.
- Creating New Product Lines (the Grow article)
- What Consultants and Professors Don't Tell You About Business Plans (the Start article)
Get Started Here
Cool Stuff for Mosaic Artists at Skeew